Vs > Lake Hawea
Monte Azul vs Lake Hawea Climate & Distance Between
Monte Azul vs Perales, Colombia
Monte Azul vs Ndola, Zambia
Monte Azul vs Ofunato, Japan
Monte Azul vs Pompeu, Brazil
Lake Hawea vs Marcos Juarez, Argentina
Lake Hawea vs Njaksimvol’, Russia
Lake Hawea vs Mersa Matruh, Egypt
Lake Hawea vs Ekalaka, Mt, Usa
Parakou vs Pirenopolis
Tampico, Tamaulipas vs Riverhead Forest
Mongu vs Hmel’Nickij
Ioannina vs Kristiansand
- The distance between Monte Azul, Brazil and Lake Hawea, New Zealand is approximately 12,632 km or 7,849 mi.
- To reach Monte Azul in this distance one would set out from Lake Hawea bearing 146.1° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Monte Azul bearing 24.3° or NNE .
- Monte Azul has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Lake Hawea has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Monte Azul is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lake Hawea is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 13.5 °C (24.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.3 °C (16.7°F) less in Monte Azul. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 64.1 mm (2.5 in) more which is equivalent to 64.1 l/m² (1.57 US gal/ft²) or 641,000 l/ha (68,527 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.2° higher in Monte Azul than in Lake Hawea.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Monte Azul relative to Lake Hawea. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Hawea vs Monte Azul
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -8 (0)
|| -59 (-2)
|| -60 (-2)
|| -58 (-2)
|| -67 (-3)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -9 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (┬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Monte Azul vs Marina Di Ginosa, Italy
Monte Azul vs Milledgeville, Ga, Usa
Monte Azul vs Peterborough, On, Canada
Monte Azul vs Makokou, Gabon
Lake Hawea vs Gladman Point, Nt, Canada
Lake Hawea vs Luputa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Lake Hawea vs Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada
Lake Hawea vs Hohenpei├čenberg, Bavaria, Germany
Prairie Du Chien, Wi vs Apalachicola, Florida
Kljuci vs Rio De Janeiro
Razdel’Naja vs Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak
Pathfinder Dam, Wy vs Pointe-├Ç-Pitre
Monte Azul vs Lake Hawea Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Monte Azul
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Hawea