| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monte Azul in December is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- In December the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in December is very slightly soggy. Around 176.8mm (7in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Monte Azul December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Monte Azul, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Monte Azul: