| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monte Azul in April is fairly hot at 23.9 °C (75.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry. Only 51.1mm (2in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 11:58 long with an average length of 11:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Monte Azul April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Monte Azul, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Monte Azul: